Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Nicky's Monday Update

Here is my progress for Monday


I have been working for a little over a week on this design and I am just loving it! I have never worked a design so big before. How are all you girls in summer time doing with such a large linen piece on your laps? I don't mind so much because its winter here.

I have been using the required DMC threads and stitching in hand. Sometimes the stitches don't quite sit how I want but I have resisted the urge to unpick and re-do. They aren't that bad! I think I will add to the border as I go and I will put in the wording after finishing this bottom row. Last night I added the white fence and the door to the house. This is a great project, I am loving it and can't stop working on it!

Happy stitching!

Nicky

3 comments:

Moni said...

Great start, Nicky!
I agree, this is a fantastic project and I'm loving it, too! I am so happy to share our progress!
Happy stitching!
Monica

Anonymous said...

Nicky, it's looking lovely!

Anonymous said...

Great start, Nicky!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com