Thursday, April 9, 2009

All stitched!

Here's a pic of my completed "neighborhood". I am happy, happy, happy! I did put street names under all 4 houses but it's hard to see them as they are so tiny. I'll take some pictures closer up later and post them, but for now just wanted to share my finish! YAY!

My first update...

It has been a while ago I spotted this blog. Now I can show you my first update. There are a lot off stitches to make but it is fun working on it. The colour of the leeves I have changed. My fabric is a bit yellow,ocre. So the original greencolour didn't blend in very well. There are some little mistakes in the patern. The star in the bleu house will be changed in white, like on the photo of the design. I think it wil lift the colour a bit. Also I noticed that on the roof of the bleu house the schoorsteen (sorry, don't know the english word) isn't red but brown, the same colour of the door.

I hope to come back soon with an other update. Happy en blessed Eastern.

Sunday, April 5, 2009

I'm done! Wahooooooooo!

I so love how it turned out! As you can see I put our surname at the bottom and I also used some overdyed floss for my houses. There are more details on my blog. What an awesome project!! What a wonderful design!!!!


blog template by