Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Linda's Third Update!

I am really getting a lot done on this piece! I love love love how it is turning out. Here is a picture of the whole thing as of today. The picture is a little dark even though I took it outside. It is overcast here today and has been raining on and off.

Little House Neighborhood WIP
Brown house stitched with CC - Bramble Bush
Red house stitched with CC - Wild Berries
Blue house stitched with CC - Milady's Teal

I finally decided what I wanted to change around in the top panel and here are some snapshots.

Top left with changes
I changed the woman and basket out for a birdhouse, the one that is on the chart of 'Reading' from the Little Woman series. I had to change it a little, but I think it turned out cute. And instead of the squirrel I stitched a little cat.

Top right with changes
I changed the squirrel out for a bumble bee and moved the rooster closer to the tree and didn't stitch the woman.

Now I need to take a short break from stitching this (it is going to be hard, it keeps calling my name! I even dream that I am stitching it! LOL!) as I have some exchange stitching to do!

9 comments:

imnverted said...

Love the changes!

Valerie said...

Your changes fit right in with the design!! Great idea!

Stitch Wizard said...

Your project is really pretty! You are doing a splendid job on it!

Meredith said...

Your changes are great - looks like they came right from the chart! Very creative!

Georgie said...

Oh My! I love your changes!!!!! Fantastic job! Soughta wished I had done it too!!

Anonymous said...

Linda, your changes are AWESOME! I love the idea of them! Is it ok to borrow your ideas for my piece?

Suzanne said...

WOW!!! Looks AWESOME!! Suz

Anonymous said...

Thanks everyone.

And yes Christina, you can off course use my changes if you want to :)

Nicole said...

Beautiful Linda!!! I love the changes you made - colors and subjects! You are an inspiration to all of us! :)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com