Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Linda's fifth update

Here it is! An updated picture of my Neighborhood!

Little House Neighborhood

Little House Neighborhood
The fourth house was stitched with GAST threads Wood Smoke and Sable. I love how it turned out.

Now I need to draw up the text I am going to use (a line from an Icelandic children song that is very dear to me) and make it fit, stitch it and finish the boarder and I will be all done!

You are all making great progress. I love seeing your pieces grow!

8 comments:

Stitch Wizard said...

You have made wonderful progress on LHN! Very Pretty! I am still working on my blue house. You have really got lots done!

Meredith said...

This is beautiful!!!!! I can't wait to see it with the verse you choose! What an original piece yours will be!

Nicole said...

Wow great progress Linda!! You are so close to being finished!! :)

Moni said...

Wow! Your progress is great!
I can't wait to see it finished, with the words also! Congrats Linda, I love your work!

Georgie said...

Wow, you are nearly done!

Anonymous said...

Linda, you're in the final run now!

Milly~ said...

IT's looking AWESOME. Goodness you're almost done and I haven't even started!

Anonymous said...

Great progress, Linda. I love the color substiutions you have made!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com