Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finished!

Yeah! I finally did it! I got it finished last night! I stayed up way too late stitching! I ended up leaving the hearts off by the words. I was going to put crows there, but I decided to just leave it plain. The only other changes I made was putting the bunnies on the hill instead of the squirrels. Everything else is as charted.

LHN Little House Neighborhood Finished!!

DSC_0008

DSC_0005

I've had so much fun stitching along with you all! Thank you all for the inspiration you gave me every day! I will continue to check on you all and cheer you on as you stitch your neighborhoods. They are all looking great! :) Maybe we will be able to SAL again in the future on another of Diane's great designs!

10 comments:

Moni said...

Oh, Nicole, it looks gorgeous! I love how you have finished it, the changes you have made and the Lakeside linen you have used, that matches the threads wonderfully!
I hope to be able to SAL with you again in the future with another LHN design!
Actually I hope to be able to post a photo of a progress on my Neighborhood soon... I am currently stitching another project also, that I have to give as a birthday gift and that is why I have no "Neighborhood" progress to show at the moment...
Congrats again, Nicole, I cannot stop admiring your finishing! It is amazing!
Hugs,
Monica

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nicole - it's beautiful!

Veronica said...

Dang, Nicole. Just as I predicted... you finished your neighbourhood even before I started mine! Sigh!

It's stunning. And that's exactly the motivation I needed. But I gotta finish off a couple of RRs and such before I could get on to it >.<

Sonda said...

You've done a fabulous job on this!! Way to go!

Unknown said...

wowww
have no words
it is really great
congratulations

Georgie said...

Well done, Nicole! Superb finish

Nina said...

Nicole, it is fantastic!!
Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Nicole! I'm still on the middle section! LOL Beautiful job! Share a pic when you have it framed ok?

Shelagh said...

Congratulations on a beautiful job, please be sure to put a photo on the blog when you get it framed. I am still half way through the red house, so I have a long way to go before I finish. I have enjoyed stitiching with you all, and look forward to the next SAL.

Lisa said...

Congrats! Love the bunnies.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com