Tuesday, September 23, 2008

First Progress Pic

In my previous post, I had said I hope for some progress pics soon. Well, as luck would have it, I did get some stitching done on Little House Neighbourhood.
Nothing much to show yet. Only the middle tree is done but as promised...

Nina had asked for some close up pictures. Who am I not to comply? ^.^

As you can see, I stitched my sheep's coat with a different floss - silk chenille. Vikki's Silk Chenille to be exact. I love the woolly effect. It's perfect for it, don't ya think? :D

8 comments:

Nina said...

Veronica, thanks for the closeups!
Your crosses are perfect! And the silk thread is just wonderful shiny!

Lisa said...

Love the chenille sheep - great idea!

Moni said...

The silk Chenille is such a great idea! I love how it looks! Thanks for the closups!
Monica

Nicole said...

Beautiful start Veronica! I love the silks and love the chenille sheep! They are so cute! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh now see what you've done?!? Now I think I'm going to stitch my sheep in chenille too! Wonderful job, Veronica!

Meredith said...

I love the chenille sheep! I think I'm going to have to be a copy cat (sheep) as well! Meredith

Milly~ said...

Nice work Veronica. Love the fuzzy sheep.

Shelagh said...

You have given us all an idea for beautiful sheep, love them.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com