Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little House Neighborhood Framed!

I was so happy when I got a text message from my framer this morning saying that my Little House Neighborhood was ready for me to pick it up. So, as soon as I finished work I drove there and got it. I love love love it! It is now hanging on my well, next to my stitching spot :)

Little House Neighborhood Framed

I just love the look of this frame. The minute I saw it I just knew it would be right for the piece. I thought about some mats but when I tried them with the piece I just saw that the piece didn't need any. It is just so pretty that it didn't need any more 'decoration'. I think it is perfect like this. Here is a closer look of the frame.

Close up of the frame

Well. Back to stitching I guess!

7 comments:

Irene said...

It looks beautiful and the frame is perfect.

Hearty Bakes said...

Very matching frame! Great choice Linda! Very beautiful overall!

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful, Linda! Gorgeous! Nice choice of frame!

Nina said...

Wonderful!
I like the frame so much too :)

Moni said...

This frame is spectacular! Graet choice!
Monica

Valerie said...

It's beautiful! Great choice on the frame.

Anonymous said...

Your choice of frame is perfect! Congratulations!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com