Saturday, September 13, 2008

My First Post!

I've been with this SAL since the start but have yet to post. Reason? I've got nothing to post... until now >.<
My fabric has finally arrived so I now have all the necessary materials to start this SAL. I'm so late that Nicole and Linda has both finished stitching it. Sigh!
I guess an introduction is in order. I'm Veronica from Malaysia. I've been stitching on and off for more than 10 years. Besides cross stitching, I love reading and playing computer games too.
Anyway, here's a picture of my fabric and floss. I'll be stitching it with Vikki Clayton silk on Picture This Plus 28 count Legacy Cashel Linen.

I've stitched a little on it but not enough to warrant a picture. Hopefully, more pics will be on their way soon.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Love the fabric you've chosen!! Suz

Moni said...

Hi Veronica, I do love your fabric along with the silk threads you are going to use for your Neighborhood!
Do not worry about your late start, I am late too... One of the reasons why I love this SAL is that it is a "no-stress" SAL! It is not a race...just a beautiful opportunity to share our joy and passion stitching together this wonderful project! WELCOME!
Monica

Nina said...

I love your fabby and threads!
I've never stiched with Clayton silk, later please take some closeup pictures too ;)
I like stitch with silk flosses, I think almost all are so beautiful.
Good choise!

Meredith said...

Welcome! I have been slowly stitching on this since August 8th with only the top row almost finished...you'll probably finish before me ;-) Take your time and enjoy! Meredith

Anonymous said...

Good luck on your start. I can't wait to see it with the VC silks!

Nicole said...

Beautiful fabric and threads Veronica! I can't wait to see your start!! :)

Anonymous said...

Glad to have you with us, Veronica!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com