Friday, July 25, 2008

I am about to leave for holidays...

Hi Girls...

I am about to leave for a two weeks' holiday with my family (DH and our two kids). We are going onto the mountains and I wanted to let you know that unfortunately I think I will not have Internet connection there, then I will not be able to post or read posts until my return home, on August the 9th. I am so sorry about this. I will miss you!
I am carrying my "Neighborhood" with me and whenever I will be stitching I will think of you all! :-) Please, do not stitch too fast!...LOL...
I am afraid that, on my return, I will find that some of you have already finished her piece...! ;-)

Here is a very little progress, made during a break from packing...

Thanks for looking and see you in two weeks! :)
Hugs & Happy Stitching!
Monica

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice progress! Enjoy your vacation! I’m glad to hear that you will be taking this piece with you on vacation – you might be finished by time you get back!

I might make more progress on mine if I quit signing up for exchanges!

Stitch Wizard said...

Really pretty so far!! I wish I were going on vacation to some mountains! You will have a great time and this project is pretty big so I doubt anyone will be finished when you get back. I love this little red house and your stitching is just beautiful! Have a wonderful time!

Hearty Bakes said...

Hi Monica,
Great progress. Enjoy your holi and look forward to see your updates when u returns :)
Enjoy~

Shelagh said...

I too could do with a week in the mountains, think of all the walking I could be doing, with nights spent on SAL. My progress is slow will put pic on tomorrow.

Nina said...

Very nice progress Monica :)
Have a great holiday!

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful vacation! I live in Denver so I'm near mountains all the time. They're beautiful! Have fun and enjoy. Your progress is great!

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com