Thursday, April 9, 2009

My first update...

It has been a while ago I spotted this blog. Now I can show you my first update. There are a lot off stitches to make but it is fun working on it. The colour of the leeves I have changed. My fabric is a bit yellow,ocre. So the original greencolour didn't blend in very well. There are some little mistakes in the patern. The star in the bleu house will be changed in white, like on the photo of the design. I think it wil lift the colour a bit. Also I noticed that on the roof of the bleu house the schoorsteen (sorry, don't know the english word) isn't red but brown, the same colour of the door.


I hope to come back soon with an other update. Happy en blessed Eastern.

4 comments:

Nina said...

I like your progress :)

I'm afraid of more SAL members don't visiting this blog often... Maybe they will! :)

Cheers!

Cathy Lloyd said...

Love it! Keep going...yes, there are lots of stitches but I enjoyed every one of them...even the ones I had to rip out! I left my star on the house as was charted but did notice it was white on the original picture! Keep leaving us updates on your progress!

cathycan said...

LOVE it!! you are so talented. I remember way back when, going to your house and admiring all you cut hand-made things. I haven't been down by your old house in so long, I didn't know it was gone(: \ that's sad. I WILL call you! Hope everyone is busy and happy!

Louisette passion retriever, cat, memory Katanga said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
blog template by suckmylolly.com