Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Monica's little progress


Hi everyone!

I am so sorry I have been without posting any picture for so many days... Actually I have been stitching on a couple of other little projects that I would like to give as Christmas gifts to my sister and my MIL. In addition, my dear kids shared with me their "stomach-flu", and with my stomach upside down I could not even to look at my needle and threads for days! ;)

Anyway, I am happy to share my little progress with you now!

My only variation so far:
House of Embroidery hand-dyed thread col. "Bush" instead of DMC 937.
Never used this brand of threads previously. My eyes were caught by them at my LNS and I picked up a couple of "greens" that seemed good for my Neighborhood, just to try. They are very soft and pleasant to stitch.

I am enchanted by all your progress and variations. Thanks for sharing! I love this SAL, it is so relaxing, without rigid deadlines... It suits me...!
Thanks for looking and Happy Stitching to all of you! Bye! :)

1 comments:

Nina said...

Beautiful!!
Monica, I love your fabby and the perfect crosses ;)

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com